Pom Prap Sattru Phai
Pom Prap Sattru Phai was established in 1915 when the districts of Bangkok were overhauled and replaced by 25 amphoes (districts). ... The district was named after a fort (pom in Thai) south of Nang Loeng Market. The fort was one of the eight new forts built along Khlong Phadung Krung Kasem during King Rama V's reign.